If you have spent any time trying to locate and talk to quality supplies you can use in your Dropship store, you have probably come up against a brick wall most of the time. Or the sound of Crickets when you try to talk to them.
Don’t feel bad. It’s not because of you. Well not entirely.
What I want to talk to you today about is one of the biggest factors that stops most suppliers from wanting to talk to you.
And this factor is something you can control.
The biggest issue that stops a supplier from talking to you is that they are already flat out trying to run a successful business. Then along comes Billy who wants to have a chat with them to try and convince them to
To a supplier, Dropshipping represents a whole new bunch of work and issues that will pile on to their already busy day. So why would they want to talk to you?
That is a great question. Why should a supplier talk to you? If you can answer that one question, you will be well on your way to getting more suppliers talking to you.
Here’s a few ideas of what you could say to get a supplier more interested:
- I have existing customers I can get your product in front, quickly
- I’ve got automation in place that will mean you only need to click a few buttons and can get started in less than 5 minutes
- I’ll pay you for your order items at the time an order comes in so you don’t feel stressed when you ship out the goods
- If you are already selling on Amazon or somewhere else like this then you are already set up to dropship
- I’ve got access to a big crowd of people we can showcase your products
And so on. It’s just about getting into the frame of mind your potential suppliers are in and figuring out what will make their lives easier.
Now you may need to do some prep. For instance, you may need to get some automation in place first. We have you covered here. Click here to check out our Dropship Automation tool. It won’t cost you a cent to get started and will allow you to take away a big chunk of pain from the suppliers.
If you don’t have existing customers, find a way to partner with someone who may. You might be able to find an existing Blogger who will do an advertising deal with you to showcase the products.
There are answers that will make working with you a breeze. You just need to have a think about what you need in place and go get it.